Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.936 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 802,342 Dinar (₨44,733) in Allahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 768,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)