Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1253.050 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 458,359 Dinar (€366) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)