Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1349.642 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 952,870 Dinar (€706) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 728,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)