Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1277.029 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 624,025 Dinar (€489) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)