Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1322.956 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,075,799 Dinar (€813) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 806,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)