Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 893.952 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 954,879 Dinar (AU$1,068) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 791,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (35 minutes ago)