Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 900.997 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 913,621 Dinar (AU$1,014) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 769,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)