Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1275.648 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 462,351 Dinar (€362) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)