Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.739 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 915,275 Dinar (﷼ 2,899) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 787,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)