Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.942 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 359,372 Dinar (﷼ 1,141) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)