Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.627 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 710,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 655,905 Dinar (E£ 9,844) in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)