Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 851.288 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 895,507 Dinar (1,052 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 766,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)