Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 829.237 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 553,160 Dinar (667 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)