Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 859.903 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 117% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,588,380 Dinar (1,847 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 732,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Onitsha costs 145 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,193 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)