Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015.
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 644,209 Dinar in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)