Cost of living comparison between Al Ain, United Arab Emirates and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 316.388 IQD / AED
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 594,306 Dinar (Dirham 1,878) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)