Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 321.614 IQD / AED
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 583,205 Dinar (Dirham 1,813) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (about 2 hours ago)