Cost of living in Akola, India vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.697 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 760,679 Dinar (₨45,557) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 721,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,042 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,948 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 629 Kč (about 2 hours ago)