Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.440 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 764,477 Dinar (₨43,836) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 720,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)