Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.382 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 834,622 Dinar (Mex$ 13,168) in Aguascalientes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 784,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)