Cost of living comparison between Agartala, India and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.428 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 7% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 434,152 Dinar (₨24,911) in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (41 minutes ago)