Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.967 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 512,252 Dinar (4,306 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)