Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.159 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 849,383 Dinar (6,841 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 777,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)