Cost of living comparison between Agadir, Morocco and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 117.654 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 487,774 Dinar (4,146 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)