Cost of living in Aden, Yemen vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.758 IQD / YER *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 4% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 714,123 Dinar (150,087 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 686,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $706 (42 minutes ago)