Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.563 IQD / ETB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 565,525 Dinar (10,968 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $343 (25 minutes ago)