Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.525 IQD / ETB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 435,024 Dinar (8,443 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)