Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.069 IQD / ETB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 917,904 Dinar (21,312 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 806,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)