Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.140 IQD / ETB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 365,530 Dinar (7,010 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)