Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 268.501 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,167,156 Dinar (GH₵4,347) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 819,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (44 minutes ago)