Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.818 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 820,449 Dinar (Mex$ 12,658) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 739,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (40 minutes ago)