Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 57.549 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 824,028 Dinar (Mex$ 14,319) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 780,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)