Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.295 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 994,963 Dinar (302,001 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 799,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)