Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.306 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 966,011 Dinar (292,204 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 786,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (19 minutes ago)