Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.749 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 629,338 Dinar (167,859 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (36 minutes ago)