Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016.
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 7% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 677,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 627,592 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tijuana costs Mex$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (11 minutes ago)