Cost of living comparison between Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,173 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 317.240 IQD / AED
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 496,085 Dinar (Dirham 1,564) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)