Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.089 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,125,861 Dinar (538,959 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 686,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (35 minutes ago)