Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.101 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,171,157 Dinar (557,409 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 712,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$799 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)