Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.090 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,078,368 Dinar (515,861 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 769,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)