Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.076 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,110,758 Dinar (535,158 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 780,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 100 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (25 minutes ago)