Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.106 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,006,855 Dinar (478,196 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 700,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)