Cost of living in Aberdeen, United Kingdom compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1466.953 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberdeen (United Kingdom) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 453,772 Dinar (£309) in Aberdeen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (31 minutes ago)