Cost of living in Aberdeen, United Kingdom compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1467.573 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberdeen (United Kingdom) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 667,048 Dinar (£455) in Aberdeen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (35 minutes ago)