Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.274 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 7% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 687,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 642,311 Dinar (196,205 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)