Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 894.356 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 928,242 Dinar (C$1,038) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 686,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)