Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 914.326 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 982,140 Dinar (C$1,074) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 743,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)