Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03182 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 702,401 Dinar (﷼ 22,074,609) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 678,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (1 minute ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (about 1 hour ago)