Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03649 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 408,911 Dinar (﷼ 11,206,434) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)