Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03309 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 803,686 Dinar (﷼ 24,286,333) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 767,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)