Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03476 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 805,398 Dinar (﷼ 23,168,124) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 758,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)