Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 168.524 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 473,105 Dinar (kr2,807) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (39 minutes ago)