Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.916 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 122% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,540 (429 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)