Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 723%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,272 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.566 EGP / CHF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 410% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,141 (CHF 1,031) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (38 minutes ago)