Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 760%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,225 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.062 EGP / CHF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 417% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,155 (CHF 894) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)