Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.005 EGP / GEL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,361 (480 Lari) in Zugdidi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (32 minutes ago)