Cost of living in Zrenjanin, Serbia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17659 EGP / RSD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zrenjanin (Serbia) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,893 (84,333 Дин.) in Zrenjanin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)