Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.503 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,601 (3,021TL) in Zonguldak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)