Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.368 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,707 (620TL) in Zonguldak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (35 minutes ago)