Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02463 EGP / MWK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,156 (534,182 Kwacha) in Zomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)