Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02461 EGP / MWK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,982 (243,036 Kwacha) in Zomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,079 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,645 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,160 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanoi costs 8,000,000 ₫ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)