Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02448 EGP / MWK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,971 (243,915 Kwacha) in Zomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)