Cost of living in Zlín, Czech Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.855 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zlín (Czech Republic) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,532 (11,149 Kč) in Zlín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)