Cost of living comparison between Žilina, Slovakia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.644 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,284 (€548) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (39 minutes ago)