Cost of living in Ziguinchor, Senegal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03187 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ziguinchor (Senegal) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,429 (578,185 Franc) in Ziguinchor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)