Cost of living in Ziguinchor, Senegal compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03093 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ziguinchor (Senegal) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,857 (641,903 Franc) in Ziguinchor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)