Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.262 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,807 (1,128 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)