Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.887 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,461 (3,368 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ferrara costs €230 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM158,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 124 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (33 minutes ago)