Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.875 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,555 (1,960 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (39 minutes ago)