Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.733 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,323 (3,449 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,652 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 20₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in London, Ontario costs C$1.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)