Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.817 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,476 (元4,784) in Zibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)