Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.650 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,302 (元2,378) in Zibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)