Cost of living in Zhytomyr, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.684 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhytomyr (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 3,527 (5,153₴) in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (26 minutes ago)