Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.295 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 91% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,780 (元2,083) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)