Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.733 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 107% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,754 (元2,838) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (about 1 hour ago)