Cost of living comparison between Zhenjiang, China and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.595 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,098 (元1,964) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 2 hours ago)