Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.747 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 49% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,193 (元4,075) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)