Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.629 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,774 (元1,816) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)