Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.632 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,690 (元3,301) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)