Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.537 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 66% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,470 (804KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)