Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.632 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,684 (1,663KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)