Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 230%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.679 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 144% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,027 (€832) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (41 minutes ago)