Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00704 EGP / TZS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,099 (440,184 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)