Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00788 EGP / TZS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,663 (972,595 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)