Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,260 (﷼ 12,671,298) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)