Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,055 (﷼ 38,045,384) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (43 minutes ago)