Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00041 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,514 (﷼ 32,993,630) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Shanghai costs 元12 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Taipei costs 84 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php99,777 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)