Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00058 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 85% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,629 (﷼ 7,928,177) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)