Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35961 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,774 (Php18,837) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)