Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34201 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,473 (Php21,851) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (28 minutes ago)