Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34462 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,383 (Php18,523) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)