Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35204 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,876 (Php25,214) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (43 minutes ago)