Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06378 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,827 (279,489 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (31 minutes ago)