Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,417 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.760 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 102% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,134 (4,397 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)