Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,601 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.921 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 75% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,952 (7,174 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)