Cost of living comparison between Zagreb, Croatia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,315 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.555 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 102% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,570 (2,963 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)